Fly On The Wall, 30th November 2020
Reporter: Andrew Walker
- In a relatively short meeting the agenda remained dominated by Covid and its impact on club activities.
- In light of the success of the virtual Christmas quiz night we shall be planning further such distractions from reality. First up is likely to be a Facebook pet picture post. Keep a look out for further news.
- We shall not for the time being be booking holidays for the 2021-22 season so don’t expect to see any announcements in the January Newsletter. The Committee will be keeping a watching brief and will be ready to move once the situation starts firming up.
- Although the Chill Factore is open again, group sessions will be only for single households or support bubbles. That means that we can’t have coaching sessions, but we will be discussing the possibility of restarting them once the situation improves and it is safe to do so, and will keep you posted.
- We are looking at ways to streamline the process of getting the money back for the cancelled Val d’Isere tuition trip after VIP Ski went into administration. The resort is in any case closed until 18 December.
- The January Sauze trip is currently still on but will remain dependent on travel advice. It’s a rapidly changing situation but we will keep you informed of any developments.