Fly On The Wall, Committee Meeting October 2020
Reporter: Iain Macintosh
Hi Club members.
On Monday 19th October 2020 your committee held another socially distanced on-line meeting
- The design and printing of the new club business cards was discussed and it was agreed to instruct the design of a proof.
- The draft of the next Member Survey was discussed and will be reviewed by committee members prior to going live.
- It was reported that the Chill Factore has reopened and the snow is in great condition.
- The arrangements for the remaining 2020-21 club holidays were reviewed. A discussion regarding the potential impact of Covid resulted in a number of action items being agreed.
- It was agreed to defer discussion regarding 2021-22 Club holidays until a future meeting as there are still too many unknowns and potential scenarios to be able to make any meaningful decisions.
- It was agreed to develop an on-line social/quiz event.
- The next committee meeting will be held on Monday 30th November 2020.